REMOTE SUPPORT TOOL.You must read and agree to the following terms and conditions before you click the “Connect Now” button below:
1. You acknowledge when you click the “Connect Now” button below you are granting the TP Solutions technical support representative permission to access your computer for the purposes of technical support.
2. TP Solutions does not guarantee the ability to diagnose or fix your computer through this Remote Access session.
3. You will have the choice to allow TP Solutions to access your computer via either a “View Only” or “Remote Control” mode. In the View Only mode, the representative will only be able to view your computer screens and will require your assistance to navigate through different computer screens and applications in diagnosing and/or repairing your computer. In the Remote Control mode, the representative will take control of your computer remotely and will be able to access programs and applications without your assistance. In both instances while your computer is being accessed, you will be able to see what the representative is doing.
4. TP Solutions may recommend the sending of files from TP Solutions to your computer in order to repair your computer or to assist in diagnosis. You will be notified prior to any such files being sent and have the opportunity to decline those files. You will never be asked to send any files to TP Solutions.
5. Once the Remote Access session has ended, TP Solutions no longer maintains access to your computer. To initiate another Remote Access session you will be required to contact a TP Solutions support representative again.
6. It is your responsibility to back up any data, software, and other personal files stored on your computer PRIOR to initiating this session. It is recommended you store this information to external media such as a DVD disc.
7. You agree that TP Solutions is not responsible under any circumstances for loss or corruption of your data and/or software. TP Solutions will take reasonable precautions to avoid deletion or damage to the data and software on your computer.
8. TP Solutions does not collect personal data or information during the remote access of your computer; however, this remote session and system data will be recorded and stored for quality/training purposes and shall be indexed with your customer file. You acknowledge and agree that TP Solutions can record and store this remote assistance session.
9. The contents of your computer will remain confidential except as required by law. It is recommended that you close all personal files before commencing the Remote Access session.
10. You may terminate this session at any time by clicking the “Disconnect” button.
TP Solutions (Aust.) Pty Ltd
Remote support tools
Code based support website. (click here if you have been provided with a code or have a Mac/Apple/Unix computer)